This is so funny I had to share with y’all. Don’t get me started on what my parents say hahaha.
- Asian lady: Hello, I need a rump.
- S: Huh?
- AL: Rump from over there! *points to Lighting*
- S: Oh you mean lamp?
- Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *run away*
- Me: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I had to walk away because I was going to laugh in her face.
- S: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. People have problems saying L and that's fine but she wrote 'rump' on the paper.
- Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
- guys wear rings on their index finger.
- my underwear match (they hardly ever do!)
- when little kids tell stories and they’re so excited they forget to breathe.
- jeans fit me well.
- getting hugs from my nephew.
- I can stay up late and wake up late.
- my mum makes dumplings and pork buns (definitely my two most favouritest foods in the world! Screw fine dining).
- I watch Sleepless in Seattle and know what line is about to be said.
- people think I’m pretty. I’m not but thank you!
- the sun comes out.
- coffee is made well.
- sales people are honest.
- people tell me I look skinnier when I’ve gained 2kgs.
- things work out.
Beautiful Chloés from ‘07
Ugly ass Jeffrey Campbell
I am so glad Urban Outfitters messed up again so I don’t have to see a pair of jeffrey Campbell shoes in my home. I was weak but because of this ugly ass shoe, my mind has returned to normal again. All Jeffrey Campbell shoes should burn. Especially Litas BUT especially these ugly ass Chloé knock-offs.
EDIT: Especially these too.
“When consumers encounter prices that are significantly different from their expectations, they engage in dissonance reduction. That is, they seek additional information to justify the high price or they trivialise their own expectations.”